- Travel to the borders between England and Scotland and Ireland and Northern Ireland June 17–July 6, 2020 to learn about borders, the complexities of UK identity and its relationship with Europe, producing multimedia content.
- Program directors Elaine Monaghan and Craig Erpelding, Media School, and Deborah Cohn, Department of Spanish and Portuguese
- 15-18 students
- IUB Media School – Administered program
- 4 credits of MSCH X478 -- Field Experience in Media which will also count in majors in International Studies, Geography and History.
- Campus lodging, hostels or hotels
You may apply if you:
- have at least sophomore standing and are making normal academic progress
- are from the IUB Media School, the Hamilton Lugar School or, on a case-by-case basis, departments in the College of Arts and Sciences where the course would further your academic goals
- have approximately a 3.0 cumulative GPA
Fees paid to IU* (academic fees, room, some meals, in-country transportation, excursions, health insurance)
- Indiana resident $4,483
- Nonresident $7,679
*Fees include special subsidy provided by the Office of the Bicentennial
Note: Airfare, personal expenses are additional. Scholarships are available.