- 1 week of class at IU Kokomo with travel to UK June 9, 2020–June 25, 2020 to study environmental innovation, meet with innovators, and participate in outdoor activities to develop individual projects addressing global issues on a local level
- IU Alumni Bicentennial Reception in London on June 21, 2020
- Program director Karla Stouse, Humanities, IU Kokomo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 10 students
- IU Kokomo - Administered program
- 3 credits of HSS-I 450: The Innovation Symposium
Hotels in London and Cornwall, dorm facilities at Harlaxton College
Nomination by faculty required, plus:
- at least junior standing preferred
- have approximately a 3.00 cumulative GPA
- have strong interest in global issues and service learning
- Fees paid to IU* (academic fees, trip costs, room, some meals, round-trip airfare, in-country transportation, excursions, health insurance)
- Indiana resident approximate total cost $4020.
- Nonresident approximate total cost $5265.
*Fees include special subsidy provided by the Office of the Bicentennial
Note: Airfare is included