- 1-week tour of Paris, June 15, 2020–June 21, 2020, to examine historical and contemporary issues related to women’s sexuality and reproductive health in France by visiting health and cultural venues
- IU Bicentennial Alumni Reception in Paris on June 19, 2020
- Program Director Debby Herbenick, School of Public Health
- 4-16 IU students
- IUB School of Public Health-Administered Program
- 2 credits of SPH H350 (Seminar Topic: Women’s Sexual Health) for one-week study tour
Students will stay at a 3-star hotel in central Paris.
You may apply if you:
- are an undergraduate degree candidate who is making normal academic progress
- have approximately a 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Fees paid to IU* (room, some meals, in-country transportation, excursions, health insurance)
- Indiana resident $1565 + $576 (2 credits based on 2018 in-state tuition)
- Nonresident $1565 + $2096 (2 credits based on 2018 out-of-state tuition)
*Fees include special subsidy provided by the Office of the Bicentennial
Note: Airfare, personal expenses additional. Scholarships are available.