200: The Bicentennial Magazine
This special 6-issue magazine will keep you updated on Bicentennial activities between now and 2020 and will highlight some untold or unknown stories from the dynamic history of Indiana University.
In this issue:
- Ask an Archivist: Q&A with IU East Archivist Beth South
- A Gift in Gratitude: How IU international students have left their mark
- Myths of IU: Popular legends about the original Dunn’s Woods purchase
- The Faculty War of 1832: Tracing the history of a 177-year-old mystery
- A Day in the Life of a 19th Century IU Student: Horses and buggies, candlelit study sessions, and boarding houses: what IU was like in the 1850s