- Students will travel through Central and Southern France June 3, 2020–June 23, 2020 to develop cultural awareness while learning about the history, art, culture, gastronomy, geography, business and traditions of France.
- IU Alumni Bicentennial Reception in Paris on June 19, 2020
- Program director Valerie Scott, Psychology, IU Southeast
- 8-16 students
- IU Southeast-Administered program
- 4 credits of PSY-P 454 - Field Experience in International Psychology
You may apply if you:
- have at least sophomore standing and making normal academic progress
- have approximately a 2.70 cumulative GPA
- Fees paid to IU* (room, some meals, round-trip airfare, in-country transportation, excursions, health insurance)
- Indiana resident $5,526 + 4 credits of tuition
- Nonresident $5,526 + 4 credits of tuition
*Fees include special subsidy provided by the Office of the Bicentennial
Note: Airfare is included. Scholarships are available.